Thursday, November 4, 2010

sisters

The girls have been letting their hair grow since the summer. Sadly, they were not blessed with thick, wavy hair like me, thankyouverymuch. Their hair is straight, wispy and thin. They need it shorter to give it some life. I convinced Olivia to get it cut. Ava wanted no part of it. She declared she was growing her hair long. So, off we went Livi and I to Zig Zag salon. The nice stylist, propped Livi up in the booster seat and gave her a proper shampoo and condition. She was thrilled. The stylist began cutting and shaping and a mere 15 minutes later my little girl had a shoulder length bob with some long layers for volume. She look so polished and GROWN up. Most importantly, she loved it. As she skipped out of the salon, she told me how great it felt. Upon our arrival at home, Livi ran to show her twin her new do.

And within seconds, Ava announced she wanted her hair cut EXACTLY the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment