Thursday, January 6, 2011

Trash to Treasure

Of course when the last of the Christmas decorations are taken down, I always have this undeniable urge to throw things away. I clean out cabinets, sort through old clothes and purge the toy bins. It feels good. I collected quite alot of "trash" here in our little home. The girls even got in on the action. They each gave away some of their treasures that they were willing to part with, things like 2 Sillybands and an old Happy Meal toy. I fear these two might be pack rats. It runs in the family...not my side :)

After an intense two days of decluttering and reorganizing, I needed a stop off at Target for some essentials...Clorox wipes, paper towels and garbage bags..

And then it happened..I spied the Valentine tchotchkes in the dollar bins..
glitter and foam hearts..imeanhowcutearethese??

Damn you, Target, clearly its all your fault for my clutter.

And just because I think she looks absolutely lovely in this ensemble I give you...

Maeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment