Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is it about Tickled pink?

1. What is your current obsession?
blogging

2. What are you wearing today?
black yoga pants (that I've never done yoga in) and a navy sweater

3. What’s for dinner?
Roasted salmon and sauteed spinach

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
birthday card

5. What are you listening to right now?
Olympics on TV

6. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Ideally on a beach somewhere tropical. But I'd settle for somewhere near Jack.

7. What is one thing you want to change about yourself?
Control my outbursts and focus on getting healthy

8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Sydney

9. Which language do you want to learn?
I'd love to learn Italian, it sounds so pretty

10. What’s your favorite quote?
"That which does not kill you makes you stronger."
Neitzsche

11. Would you cook for me?
Yes, something yummy

12. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
They would cease to exist in my mind

13. What are you afraid of the most?
Loss

14. Who do you want to meet right now?
I'm a tad bit obsessed with the Goo Goo Dolls, I'd love to meet them!

15. What is your favorite color?
Blue

16. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
1. Never leave the house without lipstick
2. Use mascara to make you look more awake!
3. Perfume is meant to make you feel feminine, WEAR IT

17. What is your dream job?
I'd love to be a television journalist

18. What’s your favorite magazine?
Real Simple

19. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A massage

20. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
White bra, black shirt

21. Who, according to you, is the most over-rated writer?
Got me, I'm not a reader.

22. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Ava and Olivia having a Sisterly moment, and Maeve's face lighting up when I get her from the crib in the am.

23. What is one phrase that you say a lot?
Come on!!!!!!!

24. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
I like to change my hair, recently chopped off 4 inches but now I want to grow it out again!

25. What are you going to do after this?
Cup of tea and bedtime

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Usually have a good cry

27. What makes you giddy?
David loading the dishwasher

28. What are your favorite movies?
Braveheart, Usual Suspects, Love Actually, Singles

29. Who inspires you?
My mom

30. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Funny

31. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee... but it has to have cream in it!

32. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Kelly's Korner and Classy Chaos

33. What is your favorite dessert/sweet?
Cheesecake and Ice cream

34. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
3

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
UGH!

36. What is your favorite season?
Fall

37. What is one wish that you really want to see come true?
Kelley cured

38. What breaks your heart?
Seeing my loved ones in pain and feeling helpless

39. What's one thing you really want to do in life?
Be the best Laura I can be...I only get one shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment