Monday, April 19, 2010

Dirty Laundry




If my laundry room looked like this I would certainly spend more time in it. Of all the household chores there are to be done, laundry is my least favorite. It is neverending, isn't it? With 5 people in this house, we create MASSIVE amounts of laundry. I am my own worst eneny, because I create alot of the laundry. New towels every morning, new pj's every night and add Maeve's costume changes and we have a serious laundry problem.
My mother has advised me, (she's very good at offering ADVICE) that
a. We as a family have too many articles of clothing. This may be true but I have come to decide that my love for clothing is not going to be impacted because of my laundry loathing. I have three girls and I do not care what anyone says but boys can get away with jeans and different shirts, these girly girls require more "fluff".
b. My mother also suggests that I do some laundry DAILY. Bleh, I guess she is correct, it would alleviate the sheer volume, but the trek down to the basement to put the load in and then REMEMERING to put said load in the dryer, while doing the other 15,000 tasks I do on a daily basis is daunting. But I will try. I will. Right after I change out of these clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment