Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life

It's amazing how time passes by and the days are filled. I wanted this blog to be a spot for me to jot down life's daily musings and suddenly I turn around and weeks have pat me by. At least, I've been busy, not just slacking off..

We ended March with a trip to Disney with the Bradley clan, it was amazing. DisneyWorld truly is a magical place. The girls had a great time, even Maeve!! We enjoyed long days in the parks, swimming and just being together. Memories were made.




After we came home, I ended up having to attend a 2 day computer class for work, thankfully Nanny watched the girls, but it took me a good week to unpack and get the house running again.

We have since filled the days with preschool, playdates, errands and bike riding. The weather has been springlike and we have enjoyed the outdoors very much. The girls have started T ball and they are really good, they are the only girls on the team, but they don't mind since they have each other. Daddy is the coach and it makes them very happy.
I have some projects I want to work on in the next few weeks so I hope I am able to carve out some time to do some things and just try to enjoy each day and all the little things that go on with these little ladies!








No comments:

Post a Comment