Monday, July 19, 2010

What I'm..

What I’m [reading] = The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan

What I’m [also reading] = Dune Road by Jane Green

What I’m [eating] = lately not too much..which is good. Down 8 pounds and being accountable. I'm sadly too old now to eat whatever I want and not exercise..It's over or
rather the beginning.

What I’m [hearing] = Goo Goo dolls, new songs have me amped up for their concert next week at PNC. Date night here we come!

What I’m [writing] = This blog. I am trying to keep it up. Its fun, and a nice way to be creative.

What I’m [missing] = sleeping in. The girls get up so early and really do not go down until 9 some nights. The days have been realllllyy long.

What I’m [loving] = My girls. Maeve is just delicious lately. She's getting a little personality and saying some words. It is so fun to watch her little self come to life! And Ava and Olivia are getting so big and ask questions and have opinions (sometimes too much)but they are great girls. I am so proud of them.

What I’m [googling] = NO joke. Hiking trails in Maine. We leave in 2 weeks and I am hoping we can get some easy trails to explore.

What I’m [watching] = Bethenny getting Married. And that's about it. TV stinks in my opinion.

What I’m [surprised about] = that I went to Target twice today..that is just ridiculous.

What I’m [wondering] = why my house gets so messy 5 minutes after I clean it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment