Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another day.....










Each night before bed the girls ask me, "what are we doing tomorrow, mama?" Most times, it consists of school, errands, dance class, playdates etc. Last night, I told them, "tomorrow girls we are going to see your cousins." The delighted squeals could be heard for miles I'm sure. My brother has 4 children, but the girls refer to the Bradley compound, as Max and Luke's house, as if Emma and Jake, the other 2 Bradleys are not residents there? Funny that isn't it?

The girls love going there. And I do believe their cousins love them being there. They run and yell, eat snacks, play hide and seek, explore and giggle. It is memory making for them and me. They are so lucky to have cousins that live so close and are so close to their age. They all get on so well.
The temperature on this January afternoon reached 43 degrees, so the coats, hats and mittens were donned and I ushered them all out the door for some "fresh" air. I convinced them to go on a nature hunt with me, AKA a walk around the block. The 4 of them scrambled to find a box or a bucket to bring with them to collect their "treasures" It was 45 minutes of bliss. It truly is the little things in life that mean the most.




































No comments:

Post a Comment