Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Growing Pains

Control yourself this is not a blog post about Kirk Cameron aka Mike Seaver, but my oh my was he the bees knees back in the 80s..but I digress...the growing pains , it seems we've got quite the case of them round here.

I can remember when I was young, I would get the pains in my legs when I laid down in bed at night...growing pains I was told was the culprit.. and now Livi gets them.

We came back to Nanny's after dance class tonight to have dinner together, the girls were so happy. But after a full, long, tiresome day they both hit the wall pretty quickly. Livi was crying and laying on the floor rubbing her leg...I told her to let me look, after inspection I determined it would be ok it was "just growing pains"...She looked at me with her big blue eyes and tear stained cheeks and said..."Mama, but I don't want to have growing pains I don't want to grow up" And at that moment, I realized that I too, had a case of the growing pains...I don't want them to grow up either..I want them to be little forever...

Oh and little Miss M, well she has got some pains of her own in the form of two bottom teeth...maybe if I stopped feeding them all it will stunt their growth. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment