Monday, January 18, 2010

I'll be the Nanny

We had a nice weekend which started with a great day Saturday..The weather was a balmy 50 degrees for January and we took advantage by going hiking at Willowwood in Chester. 1.8 miles. Know what I learned, kids do not need entertaining. This was the most pleasurable day we have had in a long time. The girls were happy, I was relaxed and the baby was napping in the jogger. What could be better.

Then they started to talk..walking leads to talking you know. On our hike I learned that Liv will get married and will have TEN children, but no dogs or cats. She will live close to me, so that I will be able to come over to help her "do the wash". Her sister, however, would not like to marry, nor live on her own. She hopes to live with her sister and her 10 nieces and nephews while pursuing a career as a "singer" (I'm a bit worried about this info), and she will have a couple of cats but not too many since I am allergic. Apparently, my golden years will be spent folding laundry in a benadryl induced stupor..good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment